Front End Developer Junior
- Add new features, enhance existing ones, and fix issues so that the platform improves fast and creates more value;
- Contribute to designing new frontend architecture models;
- Build proofs-of-concept to experiment and validate exploratory designs;
- Actively participate in full-stack coding and testing, reviewing pull requests and testing;
- Iterate and rollout architecture improvements to the ViiBE platform.
- Design the front and back-end infrastructure;
- Ensure scalability, performance, maintainability, and security of the technical platform in collaboration with CSM teams.
- You will collaborate and be reviewed by tech leads to provide technical insights and early estimates on upcoming projects;
- Make sure that what we build enables fast changes and easy scaling by avoiding duplication and enforcing uniformization across the code.
- Even if he/she is not a designer, the Front-End Developer Junior needs to be sensitive to topics that are close to user interactions and can collaborate on UX and UI design with designated designers.
- Have a Master’s degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science, or a related field;
- Have at least 1 year of experience in front end software development (ideally in VueJS);
- have knowledge on OOP;
- Are knowledgeable about the framework VueJS preferably (react possible);
- Know how to use git;
- Have knowledge in several of the following topics: auth, build, internationalization, tests, security, real-time;
- Are curious about new digital technologies and continually aspires to combine usability with visual design;
- Are passionate about learning and solving problems;
- Demonstrate competency in time and priority management skills. You are rigorous, organized, autonomous, and results-oriented with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You like to take initiative!
Why you should join ViiBE!
- Join a fast-growing startup in a stimulating environment
- Interact with co-founders: the opportunity to shape the company’s strategic direction
- Learn a lot about Web Technologies and entrepreneurship
- You will have your own desk at Station F, be part of a startup within HEC and Zendesk’s incubators, and will benefit from perks and professional advisory services
- To learn about a variety of industries and sectors
- To learn about multinationals’ business processes and workflows
- Fun team-building opportunities!
- 1st interview: 30-minute introductory call
- 2nd interview: Technical test, Q&A on handling ViiBE’s platform
- 3rd interview: Physical meeting at Station F
- 4th interview: Informal physical meeting