Front End Developer Junior
ViiBE is looking for a Front End Developer Junior to support its growth!
Integrated into a dynamic team 20 people, within the Tech team, you will be in charge of implementing visual elements that users see and interact within the web application.
New and innovative features are challenged every day by our customers and the major corporate accounts that use our service.
Our next technical achievements such as the deepening of our intelligent request routing, or our deep searching work for the improvement of our customers’ KPIs will be the next missions you will be facing.
SMBs and key accounts are looking to optimize the use of the tools provided to their employees. It is therefore our duty to integrate our platform into various ticketing systems (Zendesk, Salesforces, …) allowing fast authentication and compatibility with all their devices (smartphones, tablets, connected glasses, ATEX, …).
Ready to take on the challenge?
VueJS, JS (ECMAScript 2020), webRTC, Gitlab, GitlabCI, PostgreSQL, Docker, (PostgreSQL, Redis), (Ansible, Docker Swarm, Prometheus, Grafana)
Libraries frequently used : Vue-router, Vuex, Vuetify, SocketIO, Paperjs
Improve the platform
- Add new features, enhance existing ones, and fix issues so that the platform improves fast and creates more value;
- Contribute to designing new frontend architecture models;
- Build proofs-of-concept to experiment and validate exploratory designs;
- Actively participate in full-stack coding and testing, reviewing pull requests and testing;
- Iterate and rollout architecture improvements to the ViiBE platform.
Design a robust infrastructure
- Design the front and back-end infrastructure;
- Ensure scalability, performance, maintainability, and security of the technical platform in collaboration with CSM teams.
Plan for fast changes
- You will collaborate and be reviewed by tech leads to provide technical insights and early estimates on upcoming projects;
- Make sure that what we build enables fast changes and easy scaling by avoiding duplication and enforcing uniformization across the code.
- Even if he/she is not a designer, the Front-End Developer Junior needs to be sensitive to topics that are close to user interactions and can collaborate on UX and UI design with designated designers.
You would be a great fit for this role if you
- Have a Master’s degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science, or a related field;
- Have at least 1 year of experience in front end software development (ideally in VueJS);
- have knowledge on OOP;
- Are knowledgeable about the framework VueJS preferably (react possible);
- Know how to use git;
- Have knowledge in several of the following topics: auth, build, internationalization, tests, security, real-time;
- Are curious about new digital technologies and continually aspires to combine usability with visual design;
- Are passionate about learning and solving problems;
- Demonstrate competency in time and priority management skills. You are rigorous, organized, autonomous, and results-oriented with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You like to take initiative!
Why you should join ViiBE!
- Join a fast-growing startup in a stimulating environment
- Interact with co-founders: the opportunity to shape the company’s strategic direction
- Learn a lot about Web Technologies and entrepreneurship
- You will have your own desk at Station F, be part of a startup within HEC and Zendesk’s incubators, and will benefit from perks and professional advisory services
- To learn about a variety of industries and sectors
- To learn about multinationals’ business processes and workflows
- Fun team-building opportunities!
Salary depending on your experience and know-how.
- 1st interview: 30-minute introductory call
- 2nd interview: Technical test, Q&A on handling ViiBE’s platform
- 3rd interview: Physical meeting at Station F
- 4th interview: Informal physical meeting